From: Penny Beaudry
o 2 cups shredded zucchini
o 2 ˝ cups sugar
o 3 eggs
o 1 cup oil
o 2 teaspoons vanilla
o 1 teaspoon salt
o 1 teaspoon nutmeg
o 3 cups flour
o 1 teaspoon baking soda
o 1 ˝ teaspoons baking powder
o 3 teaspoons cinnamon
o 1 cup chopped walnuts (Optional)
1. Mix in a large bowl; zucchini, sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla.
2. Sift together salt, nutmeg, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. Add flour mixture, zucchini mixture, and nuts.
4. Put mixture into 2 greased loaf pans.
5. Bake in 325 degree oven for approximately 1 hour, or until the tip of a toothpick pressed lightly into the center of the bread comes out clean.