From: I don’t know
o 6 green peppers
o 1 ˝ pounds ground beef
o 1 cup breadcrumbs
o 1 cup cooked rice (Minute Rice - uncooked)
o 2 eggs, beaten
o 1 teaspoon salt
o 1 can tomato soup (or 2 cups spaghetti sauce)
o ˝ cup water
1. Rinse and cut a thin slice from the stem end of each pepper. Remove white fiber and seeds. Rinse cavities. Drop into boiling salted water to cover and simmer 5 minutes. Remove peppers from water; Invert and set aside to drain.
2. Lightly mix together the beef, breadcrumbs, rice, eggs, and salt. Fill peppers with meat mixture, heaping slightly.
3. Put into greased baking dish.
4. Blend the tomato soup and water. Spoon over each filled pepper and pour remaining soup around peppers.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Notes: Makes 6 servings