From: I don’t know
o 1 pound ground beef
o 2 tablespoons chopped onion
o 2 tablespoons fat
o 1 teaspoon salt
o 2 cups cooked, sliced carrots
o 2 ˝ cups cooked mashed potatoes
1. Brown beef and onion lightly in melted fat in a skillet.
2. Add salt.
3. Arrange carrots in bottom of a well-greased 1 ˝ quart heat resistant glass casserole bowl.
4. Pour browned beef mixture over carrots.
5. Top with mashed potatoes.
6. Bake in hot oven (400 degrees) 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned and food is piping hot.
Notes: Makes 4 to 6 servings